We had a really fun weekend with Geoff's family up in Heber. Unfortunately, we didn't take ANY pictures ourselves during the fun times we had. I think we were too busy relaxing, and photography is almost getting to be a chore for both of us. This makes me think that I don't want to do it professionally or I won't want to take pictures of our own family adventures. On Friday before the reunion vacation, Geoff and I shot a wedding at the Bountiful Temple and then the reception that night. I think that was camera overload for a while so that was probably the reason for no pics. this weekend. Others did take some, so I will try to steal them soon.
On Saturday we kept VERY busy with golf, bright and early for the men, then pedicures for us girls in the afternoon, and then several hours of boating on Jordanelle Reservoir.
On Sunday we relaxed a little, had a yummy lunch, enjoyed a few spiritual thoughts, and then had to clean up the cabin.
What a great experience it was to be with so many of Geoff's siblings and his parents. We just love these times together!
8.05.2008
Osmynch Reunion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
That sounds like alot of fun. You should post the pictures of the wedding. How did you like it?
We did have a lot of fun and I learned alot of wonderful things about my family and I love them all so much. I do have tons of pictures and I again need Joy's help so I can get them posted. Thanks Joy in advance.
It sounds like you had a lot of fun, I just organized my dad's side of the family into a reunion. Wow, what a lot of work, and I only took two pictures. I forgot to take them. I do understand your dilemna, my cousin is giving me some pics.
Joy,
I am wanting to put a collage of pics on my blog. Can you tell me how?
Sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend. It's always fun spending it with family. I understand about the photography, if it gets to the point where you are too busy taking pictures and missing the fun then that isn't good.
Nancy
So fun! I love Reunions! Did you ever get my email about those invites? Let me know if you need help.
Post a Comment