But I still feel the need to blog! I have an obsession with this blogger, I constantly read, write and surf the blog world when I have better things to do with my time. I am so glad that I now can see when people update though, because I probably spend 1/3 of the time I used to on here!
This week I am a little ill, and it has caused me to be a little lazy as well. When Paityn naps, I just want to nap, and that means I don't get anything done! I started 4 loads of laundry yesterday morning, and I still have 1 to go. I also need to clean my carpets, do the dishes, etc... So why am I blogging, now that I awoke from my nap? I don't have the answer to that!
One thing that has changed recently is my obsession with crunching ice. It now hurts my stomach, because of the cold of it or something. I am sure Geoff is happy about this, as is my dentist...and many others that have been around me while crunching, I am sure!
So there it is, a little sneak peak into my life at the moment. I can't wait until this weekend because we will be going on a family vacation, which my brother-in-law Sam so cleaverly named the Osmynch Reunion!
7.30.2008
Well I am sick...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







14 comments:
Feel better soon! I hear there's as nasty bug going around
Isn't it awful how addicting the computer can be? You sound like me, I spend time on here when I should be cleaning. But isn't it fun?
I totally get the the blogging obsession. I check my blog everyday and check everyone elses also. and with working part time and 2 young kids i really dont have the time...oh well such is life :)
I love your blog Joy. Keep at it. I hope you're feeling better soon.
Joy hope you get better soon.I love your blog im a new blogger and i think i might have a bit of an obsession myself.stop by and check it out
I hope you feel much better soon Joy.
Forget the housework. My grandma always said "It'll all still be there after I'm gone".
Just do the essentials.
I have had 3 bugs this year compared to none the past 3 years....can we blame climate change....here in England we blame the government for everything....
And why not LOL.
Take Care.
Hope you'll feel better soon Joy , and have a lovely family holiday (vacation)
Hey I have a family reunion too, but we are going to bear lake. Have fun on your vaca.
I feel the same way as you do, but I don't have any excuses!
By the way, are you sure you're not prego again? Sounds like something fishy is up (especially if you can smell the fishy-ness! Ha!)
Hope you feel better soon!
We decided on Asher! I know you liked it so that at least makes two of us! I tried to post a long post about the name we chose, but the power went out at my work so all that saved was the title! So don't worry, your comment was lost too...but I got it! Looks like we both know something special about eachother!
I hope you are better soon. I am trying to get myself brave enough to blog more, I have started one, and scared myself off. I am organizing our family reunion for this weekend, so blog will have to wait. Maybe by that time I will have got the nerve.
Hope you feel better soon. At least you aren't sick on your vacation, hope you have a great one.
Nancy
Hmmm....maybe you are pregnant??
Just kidding. Thanks for always blogging, and letting all of us peek into your life!
Hey, Joy... I'm a "blogger bud" of Natalie, and I'm a notorious blogger lurker, too (I think I'm just as addicted to it as you may well be! :). I wanted to stop by and formally "introduce" myself.
I also want to second Amber's sentiment. Maybe you ARE pregnant (and I'm NOT kidding). Chewing on ice can be a very typical "craving" in your first trimester (I believe it's called pica, but I'm not sure), and the tiredness is DEFINITELY a symptom.
Just sayin'.... :)
Feel free to pop in on my blog, whenever the mood strikes ya! :)
C.
Post a Comment