attention loyal readers:

****IF YOU READ MY BLOG AND YOUR BLOG IS NOT ON MY SIDEBAR, PLEASE!!!!! GIVE ME THE ADDRESS. WHEN I CHANGED BLOG NAMES I LOST EVERYONE. I WOULD LOVE TO ADD YOU ALL BACK TO MY LIST!!!****

4.29.2008

Enjoying the SUN





Yesterday and today we have been trying to enjoy as much warm weather as possible. I am so happy spring has finally arrived, at least for a few days or so. Yesterday, my first day back at work, I took Tristan, Paityn and Milo to the Draper Park. We had a yummy picnic, and Paityn sat on her blanket playing with toys, while Tristan had fun on the swings, and slides, and Milo got attention from all the little kids around. I just had fun being under the sun! I took pictures with my point and shoot camera, but I can't get them to upload, so I will show them off later. I decided since today was another warm day, not as sunny, but still nice out, I would take a few pictures of Paityn on the grass. She cried when I set her down, and then kept staring at the green stuff, but then she allowed me to get a few snaps in! You can see her teeth in one of them. Also, since Sunday had been such a great day, Geoff decided we should go on a walk. This is definitely one thing that is AMAZING about our neigborhood. There are trails all over, and the scenery is beautiful. We even have a lake if you did not know!

So, for all you Utahn's tomorrow you will have to suffer with rain and snow, but NOT us. Paityn and I will be flying to California in a few hours for a visit with my parents and then Geoff's business trip down in Oceanside. Geoff is driving down tomorrow with his business associates, and spouses. You bet we will be having fun at the beach! We will tell you all about it when we get home in 6 days!!

6 comments:

Jerry and Lyn said...

Have a great time in California. I am a bit jealous. Enjoy the time with your family and try to get to the beach at least once. I will miss you all.

Jerry and Lyn said...

Looking again at Paityn's pictures, I think she has a struggle with the way the lawn feels. I remember my children ahd a hard time with the lawn and di not want to sit on it without a blanket. She is ooooohhhh sooooo darling.

Mickie said...

I am so glad you are staying with us. We love having paityn visit!

Danielle said...

What a great BYU outfit!

Joy said...

oh no no no, nothing to do with poo poo BYU! but it does look adorable on her with her big blue eyes!

diane said...

paityn such a cutie looking just like her dad