attention loyal readers:

****IF YOU READ MY BLOG AND YOUR BLOG IS NOT ON MY SIDEBAR, PLEASE!!!!! GIVE ME THE ADDRESS. WHEN I CHANGED BLOG NAMES I LOST EVERYONE. I WOULD LOVE TO ADD YOU ALL BACK TO MY LIST!!!****

3.03.2011

Road Trip in one day

We left at 4:30 am, arrived at 10:30 am and were home by 5:00 pm. LONG day, but a lot of fun. I had never seen Lake Powell before. I had never been through some of the small towns, including Kanab. Page Arizona was our destination. It was a pretty drive. Most of the time I was taking pictures or talking, and my friend Tye was holding either his iphone-changing from song to song, talking to me, on his work phone, or being a good sport as I took pictures!

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow - yes you did go on a long drive - but what pretty pictures you took. You live in such a pretty area of the country. Sounds like a fun trip.

Nancy