February 14, 2009 8 lb. 20 oz. 20 1/2 in.
We had a fun-filled day, but the best part....
10 pm- we drove to the hospital and saw our new niece just minutes after she was born.
SO ADORABLE!
CONGRATS TO BEN -ANNICE -ALI- AND COLE
The kiddos, and everything else
7 comments:
Please send congrats to them from our family Joy. I love the name. I bet Lyn is thrilled.
Your turn very soon.Best wishes,
Pen
She looks gorgeous and what a lovely photo either you or Geoff took. I can't wait to hear what her name is and how much she weighed etc. What a great play mate she will be for your little boy.
CONGRATS TO BEN -ANNICE -ALI- AND COLE. My great nephew was born on Valentine's Day, not expected for two weeks, but here he is. I hope your niece is healthy and well, and so is mama. My nephew Brady Wyatt Dybeck, 7lbs. 2 oz. Good luck to all.
Congratulations to Ben and Annice. She is a beauty.
One word Joy...
A D O R A B L E....
x
What great news about your new niece. Hope Mom and baby are doing well. An adorable picture
When I first pulled up your blog and saw "our Valentines Day surprise" I thought you had the baby and all the tests were wrong and you had a girl, until I read the rest of it.
Nancy
She was a good weight wasnt she?
My son was 9 lbs 90z. But the girsl were less than 8lb.
She is beautiful. Love the name.
Glad all is well, Looking forward to your news next.
Take care,
pen
Post a Comment