If you read my previous blog at any point today, you may have really thought we were moving. However, it was just a big joke on all of you. As I was writing it though, it made me sad that we really have no change happening in our lives. I actually would LOVE to move away and be on our own for a little while, a few years at most, but still...just something different would be nice. Maybe one of these days, DOWN THE ROAD, I will have real news, but first I have to keep convincing Geoff that a move would be beneficial for our little family.
Anyway, just thought I would fill you in on the truth. I love this day, it is a fun way to pull a joke over on someone.
Luckily this joke didn't get as out of hand as when I told my mom that Geoff and I got engaged, back before when we were just dating. That April Fool's didnt go over so well. My mom didn't even want to talk to me for a few days after that one!!
4.01.2008
APRIL FOOLS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
That was a good joke, I am not as good as that, but my son is. I never know what he will pull off. Have a good week, we are off to Kansas to visit friends. Take care of yourself and your lovely family.
Great april fool's joke. You done good. Wish I could have thought up something that good.
I'm so happy for you that you've lost 5 lbs. It is really hard to lose weight while nursing, I pretty much don't lose anything until I'm done, then it starts falling off - I got Pregnant with Brielle 4 months after I stopped nursing Brooklyn and lost 20 lbs. no problem, but while I was nursing - yeah right.
Post a Comment