attention loyal readers:

****IF YOU READ MY BLOG AND YOUR BLOG IS NOT ON MY SIDEBAR, PLEASE!!!!! GIVE ME THE ADDRESS. WHEN I CHANGED BLOG NAMES I LOST EVERYONE. I WOULD LOVE TO ADD YOU ALL BACK TO MY LIST!!!****

11.06.2007

Paityn's Blessing Day

On Sunday November 4th, we were able to bless Paityn with SO many family and friends in attendance. Geoff did a wonderful job on the blessing, and I even got up and bore my testimony which I was a nervous reck about doing. Everything turned out great, and the luncheon was so fun. Thank you to all that helped, especially Lyn, and for all that came to eat some yummy food...and visit with Paityn of course. It was so nice to have my family in town from California for this special day. Uncle Paul, Uncle Adam, and Great Grandma Bobbie all met Paityn for the first time this weekend. We had a fun time with them, including getting our family portrait taken. We will see how that turns out. Paityn wasn't too excited for that event, but it will definitly be nice to have a Fowler/Osmond family picture after so many years of no family photo.

Paityn even got to meet some new friends on her blessing day. Aiden Donaldson, 3 weeks old (boy) and Taylor Downs, 5 weeks old (girl). Our little baby looks like a giant compared to these tiny ones!!

What a special day we will remember and treasure forever!

0 comments: