Well, this past saturday I attempted to actually make some crafty things for the house instead of buying them for once...Our ward had a super saturday and I made picture frames, with modge podge, paint and scrapbook paper, as well as a centerpiece wood box that I painted horribly, and a simple cross stitch thing that I finished on sunday night, which turned out really cute I think. 

So...I decided that Paityn's room needed a little something more, and I made the frames for her room, and I just put them up all by myself.
Geoff will be proud when he gets home!! I hope that someday her room will actually look complete. Now, I just need to buy a rug, and put a curtain up or something and then I think I will be done. I want to keep it simple, but have it look cute as well.
Geoff will be proud when he gets home!! I hope that someday her room will actually look complete. Now, I just need to buy a rug, and put a curtain up or something and then I think I will be done. I want to keep it simple, but have it look cute as well. Yesterday I went to a craft show at a neighbors home...this is usually the kind of place I would buy something at, but I realized as I walked through the assortment of things, that I could make almost everything I saw that I liked, and it would cost not even half the price..so for once, I didn't buy anything!!!! (again, I hope Geoff will be proud). 

I guess it all boils down to the fact that I am beginning to become kinda "homely" as Geoff would say!! I actually don't mind, it is kind of fun and saves a lot of money.








3 comments:
CUTE! Can I come to your Super Saturday!!! You did great! You can also decorate my house!!
You need to teach me how to do frames, those are cute!
I made 2 signs at our super saturday and really liked how they turned out. I'll do a post about 'em so I can show them off.
Let's do crafts one day, Jared can take Braden so I just have to deal with Ashton. :)
So sad, Johnny was out of town and I couldn't go :( I love everything, and how crafty you are! So I will need to have you teach me how to do everything! Yeah for being homely!
Post a Comment