attention loyal readers:

****IF YOU READ MY BLOG AND YOUR BLOG IS NOT ON MY SIDEBAR, PLEASE!!!!! GIVE ME THE ADDRESS. WHEN I CHANGED BLOG NAMES I LOST EVERYONE. I WOULD LOVE TO ADD YOU ALL BACK TO MY LIST!!!****

1.03.2008

New Years Eve!

With my parents in town, we were able to be out late on New Years and celebrate with some of our best friends, Brandon and Kim while my parents watched Paityn for the night. We started with a little yum yum at Wingers, then onto B and K's house for some fun and games.


The majority of the night was spent playing Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution. We also played a card game called Golf, and a game we usually play around the campfire called Fluffy Bunny(stuffing your mouth with as many marshmallows that you can, then saying fluffy bunny)
We decided to make some resolutions for eachother, and have a bet who could keep theres going the longest. once someone lost, they have to put $10 into a pot, and at the end of everyone breaking there resolutions (because we know it won't last all year!) the last one to break gets all of the money. That would be a total of $80!!At midnight we rang in the new year watching the ball drop in Time Square, toasting with Peach Sparkling Cider and banging on pots and pans out in the freezing cold temp...oh and of course a kiss or two!!
By about 12:30 we ended the night because that is WAY past our bedtime now that we are parents. What fun we had!

1 comments:

Maegan said...

So jealous! Looks like you had fun. We just stayed home, I actually fell asleep at like 11:00 Happy New year to me! I will work on your header thing soon, I promise.